ModCloth's Cabin Fever Sale + $15 Discount

Everybody loves a sale especially if it entails a 70% discount! Who would not want that, right? My new favorite online shop, ModCloth has an ongoing Cabin Fever Sale!


You can get pretty much everything here -- bags, dresses, tops, shoes, skirts and even accessories! I scored two beautiful dresses from the Cabin Fever Sale. I panicked a little because almost everything's nearly out of stock so I had to hover at the items all at once.



Description: "Some art exhibits leave a lasting impression. They may be bright and colorful or muted and overexposed, but the most special pieces will speak to your soul in an inexplicable way. Let this lovely floral dress inspire your spirit with its artistic one-shoulder cut, pale-pink rose-printed aqua-and-navy overlay, and fully-lined skirt. Pair it with a red belt and cherry patent shoes to express your own unique artistic vision."

I bought the Artistic Exposure Dress for only $14.99 but its regular price is $49.99!




Description: "Your idea of the perfect day off is one spent browsing the aisles of your favorite stationery store. Today, you intend to do just that, which is why you reached for this creatively colorful dress when you woke up this morning. Featuring a top of mustard, tidily trimmed with coral, and a pleated skirt ribboned with stripes and houndstooth of emerald, violet, and mustard, this fantastic frock echos the brilliant and beautiful hues you're sure to see while browsing the boutique's huge selection. You've partnered this exposed-zipped piece with a crimson bangle, a patent belt, and bow-embellished flats, and trekked, quick as can be, down to your number-one spot to select today's pretty paper purchase."

I got this Afternoon at the Paperie dress for $15.99 where as the original price is $52.99!


I used my much-loved store credits to purchase these two dresses. It may take awhile before I can have these in my hands because of the shipping and all, but nevertheless, I'm so excited to receive and wear them!

You can use this (just click the link) so that you can have a $15 discount off your purchase for orders worth $50 and over. Go to ModCloth's website while the Cabin Fever Sale is still on. These hot styles won't last long! :)

4 comments:

  1. Loving your dress choices! Following you now.


    Armed With Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! :) Thanks for following! I'm following you, too. ❤

      Delete
  2. When u have it delivered, may i know how did the customs charge u? I always have a nightmare whenever i order overseas and the taxes are valued more than the item purchased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I know how you feel. I also experienced that once. Anyway, I wasn't charged by the customs. The items were delivered straight to my house. :)

      Delete

Comments