My First ModCloth Purchase + $15 discount

Last year, which was not so long ago, I started sharing links from ModCloth. These links when clicked and used for purchases $50 and above will give me store credits that I can use to buy my own stuff from the store. So for the first $20 store credits, I got these accessories.

The store credits used to be $20, but it was trimmed down to $15 after some time.

It came in a box way larger than its contents. I'm sorry, I didn't stand a chance to take a photo of it because I was too excited to see what's inside. It's a plus factor because they did that to ensure that your items will be damage free during the shipping process. Imagine all the throws the box got from US to Philippines.

Yay for zero damage!

Here are the photos. Again, sorry for its low quality, I just used my phone for this.



SPARKS IN YOUR HEART NECKLACE, $7.99
I love how this is in its perfect length. It lies where your normal necklaces are and it's not too long that it will lie on your belly. Just the right length, well, for me. :)
You will fall in love with the details of this necklace.



 This is how it looks when you pair it with a dress.

FREEZE TO BE ME EARRING SET, $7.99
These earrings are fab. They'll catch your eyes even though they're small in size because of their vibrant colors. Most of the trendy earrings are large that makes them easily noticeable. I don't want to look like a Christmas tree or something... so these are pretty fine for me.

ModCloth surprised me with a free gift. A yellow wired wrap around headband which I am giving away in my giveaway HERE. Don't forget to join!

If you're interested to buy your own things from ModCloth with a $15 discount on orders $50 and above, click HERE.



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute earrings! :)

    New Follower btw! :) Have a great day!

    Maggie
    http://morbidfrank.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NaniGGie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, Maggie! I visited your blog and loved it! It's good to find someone with the same interest as mine. Followed you, too! :)

      Delete
  3. What did you use for shipping and nag bayad ka ng tax? omo I want to buy some nice clothes there some day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just filled in my shipping details upon registration and checkout. Wala akong binayarang tax, delivered straight to our house. :)

      Delete

Comments