BDJ Planner: I'm Ready for 2013

It was just like yesterday when I was tweeting "Page 1 of 365" and I insert random thoughts about that day. But now, one day more and we're bidding goodbye to another year. 2012 has been a pretty good year for me. There were mishaps, disappointments and failures, but I don't see it as a heavy baggage in my life. I took it more as a lesson, we should all do, right? Besides, there are more years to conquer! I hope it goes well for you, too!


What makes me more giddy about the upcoming year is my Belle De Jour Power Planner! Woot! I bought a pink leopard Tomato planner for 2012 and I ended up not using them. I guess I was too lazy to write and I just type my to-do list on my iTouch. (Note to self: Stop being lazy!) I'll include that in my New Year's resolution! Now more on the star of this post, the BDJ planner.



Source: Belle De Jour 

Belle de Jour Power Planner is especially made for the Pinay fashionista achiever. The term Belle de Jour (bel duh zhoor’) is French fashion lingo for “It” girl, we have redefined it to mean the modern day renaissance woman who dares to achieve her goals, lives her dream life, makes a difference in her community, while doing everything in great style.  
The power planner includes time-management principles to help BDJ Girls manage their life better, articles and affirmations to inspire them to live life to the fullest and of course, coupons to remind them of work-life balance.

 My Belle De Jour planner and BDJ lifestyle card.

 I'm so excited to use these discount coupons inside the planner!

 A list of what you can do to make your 2013 more fun! I want to try "Go explore a cave." :)

 It has a whole view of every month that makes it easier for you to access your everyday to-do list.

 And here's the detailed view of the month with bigger space for an in-depth elaboration of your plans.


 What I love: Random quotations to keep you inspired everytime you open your planner.
For January: "I see ideas, opportunities and possibilities and the world is working to help me achieve my goals with joy and ease."

More inspirations to keep you going! 


 More discount coupons!! I swear, there's a loooot more inside. =))

 There's even a menstrual tracker. Everything's almost here!

 Random thoughts page + a pink lace to keep your days bookmarked + more discount coupons!

So that's a preview of what's inside the BDJ planner. Happy holidays!! Let's hope for another fruitful and blessed year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments