Hit or Miss: Hyggee Pucca Chu Chu Sun Pact

YOU WILL BE PROUD OF ME FOR WEARING SUNSCREEN 10 DAYS STRAIGHT. 😂

I've been on a hunt for a sun protection that will shield my skin whilst not giving me the unwanted outturns. For reference, I'm not into sun products that drastically whitens, is heavy & causes whiteheads or breakouts. I notice I haven't worn a sunscreen or sunblock that hasn't resulted to the latter.



🔺 WHAT IT IS: A physical sunscreen cushion with SPF 43 PA +++ that sits on top of the skin to scatter and reflect UV rays. It's free from parabens, synthetic colors and fragrances. Contains water lily flower & edelweiss extract which are natural soothing ingredients, and ceramide and hyaluronic acid that delivers moisture to skin.

🔺 #ISABELSAYS: I love the cute packaging! It has a large useful mirror and the pact dispenses little so I had more control of the amount I want to use. The puff is very smooth and soft, I enjoy patting it on my face. 😁 It's mildly scented and hypoallergenic so kids can use it as well.



🔺 FIRST IMPRESSION: I was worried when I spotted a white silky cream thinking it will result to a white mask. I'm surprised it didn't! It brightened and looks just like my skin once absorbed! It is lightweight & appears to be shiny up close (more of a healthy glow), but I like that it is not sticky nor greasy. At four hours, I started to oil up as usual, but no whiteheads or bumps.

🔺 THE DAY AFTER: I still didn't have whiteheads or pimples (which isn't the case when I use sunscreens), so I happily continued using it! 🎉

🔺 Verdict: HIT! I bought this for less than P50 and with the rate things are going, it really is worth buying! Regular price is P1303. 

Have I really found the one? I hope so! 🙏 I'll be sticking to this for the mean time since it will expire on May. Do you have any sun protection products to suggest?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon! hyggee cream

    ReplyDelete

Comments