REVIEW: Shawill Make-up BB Cream

There are so many blemish balm creams out in the market that promises skin perfection upon application. I'm in the hunt too, in finding the right BB cream for me. I'm not good when it comes to searching for the correct tone but luckily, I found one that's very close to my skin tone. Yay for that! Read more after the jump.




What it says at the back of the tube: "It helps to shield / protect and regenerate skin. It covers dark rings, acne marks and uneven skin tone naturally, giving your skin a natural glow."

These are the imperfections on my right my cheek.
Note: I only applied the BB cream here, no foundations and all.

Shawill BB cream is one of the few BB creams I have tried so far. Here are my thoughts about it.

Pro's
  • Covers up blemishes, acne marks and facial veins very well, given that you chose the right shade / tone.
  • Smells fairly and very light weight, you won't feel like you're wearing any make-up at all.
  • It has SPF 25.
  • Nice packaging: it comes in a black plastic tube with a small hole so you won't be getting more than what you need after each squeeze.
  • Comes in a handy size compared to the BB creams from Etude House.
  • Can be a concealer because of its good coverage and blends well on skin.
  • Not sticky nor runny, it has the right consistency so you won't have any problems regarding blending.
  • It comes in four shades so more or less, you can find a shade that perfectly matches your skin color.
  • Does not leave your skin oily.
  • Very affordable compared to other BB creams, P168 only.
  • Available locally. You can find this at SM Department Stores and Watsons.
Con's
  • After months of using it, I never noticed any significant difference on my skin as opposed to "skin whitening beauty" label at the tube.
  • I think it's more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream.
Shawill BB cream, especially shade 03 is perfect for morena skin though I might try San San's or Ever Bilena's because I also heard a lot of good reviews about it. You can just dust loose powder to  mattify your look or you can put a powder foundation or pressed powder depending on what coverage you want to achieve. You get what you pay for with this BB cream.

Overall rating:
4 out of 5.




5 comments:

  1. Wow judging from the photo's that is one good cream! I wish we had that over here.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I think it's a Japanese brand. :)

      Delete
  2. Great review on this BB cream! Might try it out one of these days. Okay lang ba sya sa Combination skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go lang sis. Yes, combination skin din ako. Works out fine. :)

      Delete
  3. great review :) might have to try this one out one day! :D

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments