Weekend Haul: My First Ever Haul Post

Hi-yah! I caught a bad case of colds following right after my allergy attack so I didn't have the energy to even visit my blog. I'm so sorry! Enough of the explanation. This will be my first ever haul post.

Last Friday, my friends and I went to SM Southmall. I intended to go there because I really want to visit Hayan Korea. So dropping the blah's, here are the items I bought before I got sick.

Too much pink, eh? :)
Herbench Tickled Pink moisturizing lotion, P55
Herbench Tickled Pink deo/body spray, P120
Hayan Korea BB cream, P390
Hayan Korea eyebrow pencil, P90
Hayan Korea mask pack, P60
Marionnaud N38 eyebrow brush, P59.75
San San two-way cake foundation, P135

Hayan Korea's items are on sale so, I got the BB cream for P273, eyebrow pencil for P63 and the mask pack for only P27. You can visit their stall at the lower ground floor. I'm loving the brand so far.

For the San San two-way cake foundation, I bought it from an outlet of HBC nearby before I headed right to Southmall.

What do you think should I make a review on first?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments