Hit or Miss: Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash

This one has calendula flower extract! Calendula is known for its anti-aging, antiseptic, and healing properties. It also aids in collagen production. Music to my ears! 😍

I brought this during my recent trip to the beach and I must say it made me want to buy the full-sized one. 👌


💬 Packaging: a small tube perfect for travels - it doesn't leak, and the nozzle is somehow large, so be careful with squeezing as it dispenses quite a great amount.
💬 Texture: smooth, thick, gel consistency - a little goes a long way.
💬 Scent: subtle herbal-like, but not bothering.
💬 Performance: foams up to a good lather. It does cleanse my skin without stripping off moisture. 

However, it doesn't do well when it comes to removing makeup, so you know the drill, just double cleanse.

It made my skin SUUUUPER soft and smooth after first use, same feeling the morning after! Two weeks of using this, bumps rarely pop out, skin is less red, and looks plump and healthier. I notice reduced oiliness as well! This is boyfriend approved! 😎

Verdict: HIT!

I believe it is a bit pricey, but with the results, it's surely worth every peso! 👌💸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments