Hit or Miss: The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot Clear and Prevent Spot Solution

You may have seen the huge pimple on my upper lip that I shared thru my Instagram stories. I then remember I have this and it's the perfect time to test it out! Here are my thoughts on the Dr. Clear Magic Spot Solution.


First off, it's in a light orange box with instructions and other product info in Korean so I relied mainly in Google for the instructions. Two small glass bottles in the same color are inside; step 1 is a 15mL clear liquid while step 2 is a 10mL solution with powder; they have expiry dates clearly printed at the bottom. Both carry a light almost sweet smell with a hint of chemical.

Key ingredients: tea tree extract, guarana extract, acai berry extract and aloe vera leaf extract.

What it is: a spot treatment for troubled skin for PM use.



#IsabelSays: I developed a painfully huge inflammed pimple then I thought this has been sitting on my vanity for awhile now. After toner, I dipped a cotton swab in step 1 followed by doing like so in step 2 then apply it on the problem area. It leaves a white mark that I had to wait to dry before sleeping.

Effects: it sucked the pus out to the surface, pimple became less red, less inflammed and not painful at all. In this way, it healed faster! Two days later, it's almost flat and it didn't left a too visible mark. 🎊

Verdict: HIT!

Have you tried this or any spot treatment? Share them in the comments below! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments