πŸ’§ π‘πžπ―π’πžπ°: Dr. Morita Hyaluronic Acid Essence Mask πŸ’§⁣

Dr. Morita needs no introduction as we all know this Taiwanese brand known for their extensive range of sheet masks.⁣

It also isn't my first mask from them, but I'm equally excited to experience each especially this cult fave!⁣
_⁣
πŸ”ΊWhat it is: includes large, medium and small molecule, Ceramide and complex moisturizing ingredients, which keep your skin moisture, smooth skin fine lines and resist skin aging.⁣


πŸ”Ί#IsabelSays and Impressions: this mask sheet was soaked in a generous amount of clear, watery essence.


⁣Upon wearing, I can't completely smooth it out, and the mask had lines from the fold that were just sticking out.⁣

➖ Essence: 5/5 ⭐ - it has no scent, isn't sticky, and is absorbed fast.⁣
➖ Material: 4.5/5 ⭐ - thin cloth-type with a backing for easier donning.⁣
➖ Adherence: 3.5/5 ⭐ - slides down on my face, I had to lie down to keep it still.⁣
➖ Fit: 4/5 ⭐ - as a personal preference, I don't like masks that covers my eyelids. The part on my upper lip is a bit big too and the slits on the mask weren't completely cut.⁣

It is suited for all skin types and suggested wear time is 10-15 minutes.⁣

πŸ”ΊResults: I LOVED IT. ❤ Given that it doesn't provide immediate relief from skin aging, it has a cooling effect that soothes my skin and leaves a fresher canvass without the redness. My face also looks more plump, smoother and healthier after use. 😍⁣
_⁣
It has what I'm looking for in a mask sheet except for the fit and adherence. Nevertheless, the results I had outweighs that mentioned lacking point.⁣

What is your favorite Dr. Morita mask? Let me know in the comments! I wanna know what to try next!⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments