Innisfree Pocket Shake Modeling Mask Vitalizing + Cooling Rose

I'm starting our #BellesMaskSeries featuring Innisfree with the Vitalizing + Cooling Rose Pocket Shake Modeling Mask. You may know how I struggled with the first one I tried (I'll link that post in my stories). Have I made an improvement? Read on to find out! 😉


🔺What it is: Rose Oil x Modeling Barrier Complex fill the dull skin and forms a thick moisture barrier. Rose Essential Water gives you a cooling sensation.

🔺#IsabelSays: as much as modeling masks are fun to use, it can also be messy and time consuming. Enter these particular ones from Innisfree, where you just have to squeeze part 1 into part 2, shake and then apply!


🔺Impressions: that's easier said than done though. This is my third time to use the mask but I can't still manage to make it dry into a mold! 😅 The packaging is simple and has instructions that are easy to follow. Part 1 is the rose petal oil gel for vitalizing while part 2 is rose essential water for cooling. It has a faint mint scent and provides a minty kind of cooling effect hence, it is very relaxing. There is no dripping upon application and after 10 minutes, it is still moist to touch. Fast forward to 20 minutes, it thins and melts into my skin. 😩 30 minutes ++, it's still moist and has not totally formed. I finally removed it because of the frustration where it left me with an oily film I can't stand so I washed my face.

🔺Results: results wise, it is soothing and calming. It also gave me a soft and smooth canvass. It was disappointing though in terms of experience; I'm not sure if it's just the hot weather or if I didn't shake it too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments