REVIEW: Yadah Auto Lip Crayon and Be My Tint

If I were to count which beauty staples I have the most, that would be lip products! I don't own a whole line with all the shades as I prefer to buy a few and test different variants. πŸ˜ƒ

That's why I'm so excited when @glamourboxph sent these for review! They gave me the Yadah Lip Crayon in Dazzling Red and Rose Coral as well as the Yadah Be My Tint in Wannabe Pink and Peach Coral.
_
πŸ”ΊWhat they are:
🌹 Auto Lip Crayon: is a long-wearing and lightweight lippie that has a soft matte finish. It is infused with macademia seed oil that moisturizes and soothes the lips.



🌻 Be My Tint: contains natural ingredients that nourish and soften you lips. Waterproof and smudge-proof, the Be My Tint lasts from day to night.



πŸ”Ί#IsabelSays:
🌹 Auto Lip Crayon: looks like the usual lip crayons with black thick and sturdy packaging showing brand information, product type, shade name, and weight. (2.5g or 0.08oz)



The end where you twist shows the color, saving your time finding what shade fits your mood. I didn't have problems with twisting it up to the brim as you can retract it smoothly.

The product is creamy and pigmented -- a single swipe shows intense color while also being able to be layered upon. Application is seamless, very smooth, and it doesn't accentuate dry lips. It has a subtle sweet scent, is moisturizing and finishes with a bit of sheen. Blending on the edges of you lips and on your cheeks gives a natural look.

About 2-3 hours in, the color starts to fade with minimal eating and drinking while still leaving a stain.

🌻 Be My Tint: the packaging is a bit bulky with a slightly pointed doe foot applicator that helps you reach your cupids bow easily. Net wt. is 4g or 0.14oz.



The smell reminds me of a candy and it tastes like one too! 🍭 It stays the whole day except for my upper lips which is the case in whatever tint I use.

The product is not too liquidy and they're surprisingly vibrant. I have to build up Peach Coral for the color to fully appear on my lips and it is a no-go for my dark outer lip lines. As for the cheeks, you have to be very fast in blending so it won't look streaky. πŸ˜‰
_
Dazzling Red registers red orange-y on me while Wannebe Pink creates a nice flush. I definitely would love to try other shades!

Yadah is available at Glamourbox.ph, BeautyMNL, Zalora, Lazada, Shopee and selected SM and Watsons stores in Metro Manila! πŸ’–
____
#YadahPH #YadahSkinsavior #abcommunityph #koreanskincare #skincarejunkie #abcommunity #beautygram #instablog #instaskincare #beautyaddict #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarecommunity #instabeauty #kbeauty #koreanbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments