🌡 π‘π„π•πˆπ„π—ͺ: Yadah Soothing Mask Pack 🌡⁣⁣

Hey guys, how have you been? πŸ‘‹πŸ» I missed so many things in the community, but nevertheless, I'm back with another sheet mask review and a wedding ring (the reason for my inactivity)! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘°πŸ»πŸ’⁣⁣
_⁣⁣
πŸ”ΊWhat it is: a sheet mask made with 100% organic cotton and is infused with natural plant-based extracts that help relax, hydrate, and clear the skin.⁣⁣


Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.⁣⁣

Free from harmful chemicals such as Paraben, Ethanol, Fragrance and Synthetic colorants⁣.⁣

πŸ”Ί#IsabelSays:⁣⁣

🌡 Product and packaging: it's in the usual packaging, but with cute prints. Important deets such as directions, ingredients, expiration dates are printed in English and Korean language. SRP is P99.⁣⁣


The sheet mask itself is ultra soft; there is an abundant, clear, gel-like, and non-sticky essence which is more than enough to swamp my face, neck, and elbows.⁣⁣

Fit is okay - just a personal preference, I'm not into masks that sits on my eyelids. Good thing though, as previously mentioned, is that the essence is gel-like so it doesn't drip. There is no problem with adherence, except from the edges peeling off at the 15-20min mark.⁣⁣

You know it is really free from fragrance because it smells like an ointment cream that prevent scars (Sebo de Macho). To be honest, I use sheet masks to relax and pamper myself, so the smell was bothering at first, but I adapted to it after a while.⁣⁣

πŸ”Ί Results: less red areas and hydrated skin.⁣⁣
_⁣⁣
I'd love to try more of these sheet mask before coming into a conclusion. Basing from my first experience, I'd give this 3/5⭐.⁣⁣
____⁣⁣
#yadah #yadahph #yadahskinsaviour #sheetmask #soothing #koreanbeauty #kbeauty #abcommunityph #skincarejunkie #abcommunity #beautygram #instablog #instaskincare #beautyaddict #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarecommunity #instabeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments